allGLAMMEDup: Fall 2011 Shoe Trends

Fall 2011 Shoe Trends

7:25 PM


So I've done some research and have found the top two trends for shoes this fall, as well as one of the top styles.  For trends, I have seen a lot of menswear and animal inspired footwear.  As for the top shoe style, I would have to say it would be the bootie.  There are many different kinds, and I have found my personal favorites to share with you.

The first one is following the menswear trend. This is a Betsey Johnson 'Drrew' Oxford.  I love these because pretty much anyone would be able to pull them off.  They follow the menswear trend, but the ribbon lacing gives it a feminine touch which I love.

The next shoe is the 'Sophie' bootie from Alloy, which is part of the menswear trend as well as the bootie style.  I love this one because the heel is a wedge, which would make them more comfortable!

The next shoe is probably one of my favorites.  It is a leopard cross front bootie from Charlotte Russe.  This one is also a wedge, so it would be more comfortable.  These would be perfect with a simple outfit going out with the girls.

My absolute favorite shoe that I found for fall is the Eylenja bootie from Aldo Shoes.  I love how it folds over and also that the heel isn't too high.

The last pair I found are so chic and slick, as well as part of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, so I had to put them here.  They are Vince Camuto 'Jerrell' Booties, an exclusive from Nordstrom.  These would be perfect paired with a simple, chic look to the office, or even a glam outfit out to a club.

Hope you enjoyed!

XO Katie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)