allGLAMMEDup: Kate Spade NY Sample Sale!!!

Kate Spade NY Sample Sale!!!

11:53 AM

I don't know about you, but I LOVE Kate Spade.  I love all the colors and the simplicity of the designs.  That being said, I am SO excited about the surprise sample sale that is going on right now!  All of KSNY's Facebook and Twitter fans get up to 75% off new stuff!  All sales are final, but who cares?!  It's only until 11:59pm PST TONIGHT (May 16) so you better hurry up and shop!!


Here are some of the things from the sale that are on my list:




Farrel (similar here)




Sonja Dress (similar here)

Sparker Gia (also here)



XO Katie

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I blogged about the sample sale today too!!! Best thing ever right? Such great deals :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Yeah, I know! It's amazing! If only I didn't spend my whole paycheck already.. haha

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)