allGLAMMEDup: Look for Less: Jessica Alba

Look for Less: Jessica Alba

4:42 PM

Women that follow fashion usually look to celebrities for inspiration.  I don't know about you, but I definitely can not afford the clothes most of them wear.  I will be doing weekly posts of where you can find celebrity looks for less.  If there is something specific you saw and want me to find, let me know!


The first celebrity outfit is one of Jessica Alba's bright skinny jeans outfits.  Lately she's been known for rocking the bright skinny jean.  Here she is wearing a pair of aqua Sanctuary jeans that cost about $140.  I found a pair from Lulu's that cost $42.  Not a bad deal!








Make sure you come back weekly for Looks for Less!

XO Katie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)