allGLAMMEDup: New Essie Collection: Braziliant

New Essie Collection: Braziliant

7:23 PM


So Essie just came out with their new Summer collection a few days ago, and it is called Braziliant!
The colors in this collection are so beautiful and trendy that I just had to do a post about it.
The first color is called "Braziliant".  Obviously, the collection was named after this color.  It is a hot orange with a touch of shimmer.  This is my second favorite color from the collection.  It would look so cute on toes!
The second color is called "Absolutely Shore".  It is a soft sea foam green.  This is my personal favorite, just because I love light nude colors for my nails.
The next polish is "Smooth Sailing".  It is a breezy lavender blue with a pearl reflection.
Next is a sizzling rich red coral called "Too Too Hot".
The next one is called "Meet Me At Sunset".  I love this name!  As Blair Fowler said, it would be a good color to wear on a date because it's like, meet me at the sunset for our date... haha But it is a beautiful and vibrant deep orange.
The last one is called "Super Bossa Nova".  It's an upbeat bright fuschia.  This would be a great color for toes!
So that's it!  You can find the colors from the new Essie Summer Collection: Braziliant at your local beauty supply store.  I suggest going to ULTA:)
XO Katie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)