allGLAMMEDup: Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale Is Coming to LA!!

Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale Is Coming to LA!!

8:27 PM

Attention all Minkettes (name describing Rebecca Minkoff fans)!!!!
The Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale is coming to the West Coast!!!  Stop by to score some amazing deals on handbags, apparel, and shoes!  



This weekend, May 18th-20th, there will be a RM sample sale happening at the Confederacy on Hollywood Blvd in Los Angeles, CA.  It will also be taking place at Madrone Studios on 15th Street in San Fransisco on Sunday the 20th.

Rebecca Minkoff is one of my favorite handbag designers, which is the reason why I am so excited about this sale.  If you follow RM on Twitter or Facebook, you would know that the sample sale that recently happened in New York last weekend was insane (in a good way!).  Here are some pictures that Rebecca Instagrammed over the weekend.



I am hoping to go on Saturday.  I most likely will not be buying anything (because Friday's paycheck is already gone...), but I can't wait to experience it!

Hope to see you there!

XO Katie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)