allGLAMMEDup: Style on a Budget

Style on a Budget

5:00 AM

Like I mentioned in my Things I'm Afraid To Tell You post, I am a broke college student.  This means that I can not afford to buy new trendy clothes by huge designers.  I pretty much don't buy anything that I post on my blog (I wish I could though!).  That being said, I have to find pieces that are within my price range at more affordable stores (such as Forever 21--one of my favorite stores).  So, I've found some items from affordable retailers that are similar to more expensive designer items that are on trend.  All of the pieces are from Forever 21 and Lulu's.


What are your favorite stores to find affordable and trendy pieces? Share in the comments below!

XO Katie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)