allGLAMMEDup: Look For Less: Jessica Alba Round 2

Look For Less: Jessica Alba Round 2

11:06 PM

Sorry about the lack of posts lately! With my new job at BCBG, I haven't had much down time to blog.
Anyways, Jessica Alba is one of my celebrity style crushes.  I love her use of color in her wardrobe.  I found this vibrant outfit that would be perfect for one of those "June Gloom" days, and similar items that are much less expensive than what Jessica is wearing.

Jessica Alba is wearing a Tory Burch hat, a cotton AG Adriano Goldschmied maxi and a yellow Theonne cardi.

Wide Brim Fedora - Forever 21 $13
Naughty Monkey Heels - Heels.com $95
Tallow Crochet Tote Bag - Urban Outfitters $49
Outfit Total: $271

What do you think? Would you rock Jessica Alba's color blocking look? Comment below!

XO Katie

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)