allGLAMMEDup: Forever 21 Haul!

Forever 21 Haul!

9:00 PM

While taking a stroll in the sun around Fashion Island in Newport Beach, I of course had to pop into Forever21.  I found a few things that I had to (wanted to) get. So, here's a haul from my Forever21 shopping trip!


4. Dotted Cutout Top ~ $13.80 (this is a similar top - the one I actually bought isn't on the site)
6. Yellow Skinny Belt ~ $2.80 (once again, couldn't find the same item on the site - this is a similar belt)

XO Katie

P.S.  Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I have still been super busy with work, so I haven't had time to focus on my blog.  But good/shocking news... I gave my two weeks notice today at BCBG! It was such a relief because it has been stressing me out a lot, and it just wasn't for me.  The good news is that I will be taking some time off to focus on my blog!!! I am so excited for this summer to improve my blog and really get it going! I can't wait to see what's next!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)