allGLAMMEDup: Fourth of July Decorations

Fourth of July Decorations

10:48 AM

As I said in my last post, 4th of July is probably my favorite holiday of the year.  I also love decorating for parties, so I pinned some pictures of cute 4th decorations to my 4th of July pin board.  Here are some of my favorites:

I love the nautical theme of this one!

Notice how they used the streamers to decorate the flower pot! So cute!

This has a nice light and airy feel, which I love! Love the hydrangeas as well.

This one is just too cute!

Add some color to some hanging lights!

This one is so cool! It would be perfect for a picnic with the weaved streamers.

If you'd like to see more 4th of July pins, visit my board!

XO Katie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)