allGLAMMEDup: Precious Moments

Precious Moments

9:00 AM

I haven't posted a Precious Moments post in a few weeks, so I gathered just a few pictures from the past few weeks that bring back good memories.

We started College Beach Camp off with an Instahunt! (Instagram Scavenger Hunt)

I got re-baptized at the Rooted Celebration at Mariners Church by my Rooted leaders, Bree and Tricia! It was so amazing!

We had an awesome dance party on the beach! I helped DJ :)

Bonded with these amazing people! I love them all so much!

We had an 80's dance party on the Tiki Boat in the Balboa Bay area! It got pretty crazy ;)

Met this adorable girl, Zoya, at BCBG while working.  She was modeling for us!

Went to BJ's with these awesome people!


Enjoyed a Creme Brulee waffle sandwich from Bruxie

Spend the 4th with these awesome people in Aliso Viejo!


How did you spend your Fourth of July?



Have a good weekend!!

XO Katie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)