allGLAMMEDup: Thankful Thursdays: Week 2

Thankful Thursdays: Week 2

6:00 AM

As I am writing this, I am sitting in the FIDM library at registration.  It's so exciting!  I know I'll be spending A LOT of time in here in the next several months.  I just thought I'd share that with you guys because it's really exciting for me!



Anywho, let's get started on today's Thankful Thursday.

  1. My new MacBook ~ My dad just bought me a MacBook Pro for school, and I am SO EXCITED!  It's so sleek and simple and pretty.  I had to get this one for school, because we will be working with all different types of Adobe software all the time, and it seems to work a lot better with Macs (I had a PC before).
  2. My college group at church ~ Whenever I'm with people from college group, it's like my home away from home.  I'm going to become a student leader along with a few others, and I'm really excited!
  3. My past relationships ~ Although there were a lot of parts of them that were pretty sucky, they shaped me to be who I am today.  The trials and pain taught me lessons I wouldn't have learned otherwise.  I could go into so much more depth than that, but I won't today.
  4. Growing up in a Christian household ~ Boy, am I thankful for this.  If my parents hadn't raised me as a Christian and if I hadn't gone to Mariners Christian School, I wouldn't have any foundation in my life.  In high school, I obviously wasn't the perfect kid, and messed up a little.  If I didn't have a relationship with God, it would have been so much harder to come out of that phase, and have joy in my life.
  5. My health ~ I obviously don't have impeccable health, but it could be a lot worse.  Whenever I hear about someone who is really sick or has a disability or something, it makes me so thankful that I was born healthy, and don't have anything major to worry about.
What are you thankful for today?  Tell me in the comments below, and don't forget to let God know too! :)

XO Katie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)