allGLAMMEDup: Essie Fall Collection: Mirror Metals
,

Essie Fall Collection: Mirror Metals

5:00 AM

If you know about the fall trends, then you most likely know that metallics are really in for fall.  Essie took this into consideration, and made a fall line of nail polishes called "Mirror Metallics!"  I love all of them and seriously want to buy them all!

1 ~ Blue Rhapsody // 2 ~ Good as Gold // 3 ~ No Place Like Chrome // 4 ~ Nothing Else Metals // 5 ~ Penny Talk

Personally, my favorite is Penny Talk, all the other ones I feel like have been done before, or are expected.  I'm pretty sure Penny Talk is the only nail polish that I've seen like this.  So, if I go out and get one, I'll definitely be getting that one.  Plus, I'm really loving rose gold right now, and it kind of looks a little like rose gold.

Which color is your favorite?  Do you think you'll try any of them out?  If you do, let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)