allGLAMMEDup: NYFW SS13: Erin Fetherson

NYFW SS13: Erin Fetherson

10:48 AM

New York Fashion Week started last week, and I've been keeping up with some of the shows and am just absolutely LOVING them!!! I was originally going to just do one post about NYFW, but I realized there are too many designers and looks that I love to put it all in one post, so I'm going to do a few posts this week featuring my favorite looks from my favorite designers.


Today, I'd like to share my favorite looks from Erin Fetherson's collection.  These looks are girly meets edgy with pastels, whites, leather, and a few pops of bright colors here and there.  I would seriously LOVE to own every single piece in this collection!  It's so me!
















To see the rest of the looks, go here.

What do you think of this collection? Tell me in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)