allGLAMMEDup: Thankful Thursday: Week 4

Thankful Thursday: Week 4

7:52 PM

Hey guys!  So I haven't written a Thankful Thursdays post in a few weeks (sorry!).  I have gotten a lot of complements on this series, so I definitely want to keep it up!



First, I'm so thankful for my small group in the college ministry at my church! We started back up again last week after a break for the summer, and I'm so excited to get started again! I love all the girls in my group and my leader.  We have a smaller group (there's about 5 of us), so it's a lot easier to get deeper into things and bond better.  I like that.  I'm so excited to grow closer to all those girls!

Second, I'm thankful for my internship with Level Entertainment Group.  Although I'm only getting paid commission, and it's very rare, I kinda love what I do when I go into the office.  I write up blog posts for them and fiddle with different things on their website to make it better.  It's really fun, and I've been learning so much about WordPress!  I use WordPress when I write for Dormify (which is like, never...), so I knew how to navigate it, but didn't know it in depth.  But now at Level, I'm learning so many of the technicalities that I'm sure I'll be able to use in the future.

I'm also really thankful for my courage.  Ok, I don't want to sound like I'm bragging or anything, but I think I've gained a lot more courage and self confidence lately, and I'm so proud of myself for that.  If someone had told me even just several months ago that I was going to start a YouTube channel, I would have laughed!  As I mentioned in my first video, I'm not a very good speaker, and I definitely don't have a way with words.  When making YouTube videos, it's all about that (obviously).  However, I have noticed an improvement in not just my speaking skills, but also in my self confidence since I started making videos, which was just two weeks ago, now.  This is something that I really want to do, and I'm really going to work hard at it.  I've posted a video every day except two since Friday, September 7th.  I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself for that, and I really hope that I can keep it up.

Speaking of which, if you haven't already, go subscribe to my YouTube channel!  Once I get to 100 subscribers, I'm going to be doing an awesome giveaway!  You won't want to miss it :)

What are you thankful for today?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)