allGLAMMEDup: The Shops at Target: Kirna Zabete
,

The Shops at Target: Kirna Zabete

5:48 AM

Hey guys!  So Target is now having "The Shops" in their stores, and right now, it's Kirna Zabete for fall.  There's lots of blacks, grays, burgundies, and teals.  Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan of the stuff, but there was one dress that I really liked, and it's the last one of me in the black dress.  I really like that style, and am contemplating buying it. :) 

I also tried on some other things that I saw at Target because they have a ton of cute stuff in right now! And the shoes... HOLY MACRO!  I seriously want all the shoes!  I'm actually wearing the leopard print loafers in these pictures!




Denim Ombre Chambray (similar) // Ankle Stretch Pant











What do you guys think of this new Target line?  Tell me in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh, I need to get to Target! Cute stuff; great post :)

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)