allGLAMMEDup: Topshop Comes to the OC!

Topshop Comes to the OC!

9:56 AM

When I was at the fashion show at the Irvine Spectrum, I was walking through Nordstrom, and saw a sign saying that Topshop was coming to Nordstrom (the next day)! This made me really excited because I absolutely LOVE Topshop, but I'm not a huge fan of online shopping.  I like being able to try stuff on before I buy it because of fit and quality reasons.  So, I went back the next day and checked out what they had there.  There were so many things that I had seen online and loved, so that was really cool to see them in person.  I took some photos of my favorite things that they had there, so here they are! And by the way, sorry for the bad picture quality! I took them on my iPhone.

















If you're in the OC area, go check it out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)