allGLAMMEDup: Shop: Fall Dresses from H&M
,

Shop: Fall Dresses from H&M

4:00 AM



H&M Fall Dresses




These are some great dresses to have in your closet for fall, and can be worn for all sorts of different occasions!

The first dress is so classic, and you can literally have it in your closet forever! It can be worn so many different ways, and can easily be dressed up or down!  And it's totally a steal of only $35! I'd say that's a pretty good price for a classic LBD!

The next one has one of the popular prints of fall, Dalmatian. The shape of the dress is great too!  You can easily wear this to work with a pair of heels and a nice blazer, or put some tights, boots and a jacket with it to give it a more casual look.

This next dress is a great dress to wear into the office, because it is on the more conservative side, but it has some edge to it with the leather piping on the front.

I'm totally loving this green dress! It's so girly, and is one of the most popular cuts of dresses right now--Skater.  Honestly, I have no idea why it's called that, but I love it! It totally defines your waist, so it's great for us curvy girls!

Ok, guys... I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS DRESS!!! As you probably saw, I made a whole separate post just for this dress on Friday because I love it SO much! I love sequins, and once again, this is kind of a skater style dress, so it would be totally flattering. I'm definitely going to have to get this dress! It'll be great for the holiday season.

The last dress is also skater style, and is in fall's most popular color, burgundy (or oxblood).  I love the bow detail on the chest! And it also comes in black.

Will you be going out to buy any of these dresses? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)