allGLAMMEDup: Shop: JCP For Her
,

Shop: JCP For Her

8:53 PM

My parents and I have been shopping at JCPenney for years.  A while back, I thought of JCP as somewhat trashy and dirty, and where older people shopped.  But over the past few years, I have seen some major progression.  They began to sell brands created by popular designers for less, such as I   Ronson by Charlotte Ronson and Nicole by Nicole Miller.  They also opened up stores within the store, like MNG by Mango and even Sephora!  

Not only has JCPenney started carrying nicer brands, they have also been making better quality clothing themselves.  They recently debuted their new jcp brand, which I have to say, reminds me SO much of J.Crew.  They use a lot of bright colors, and the style is totally preppy, which I absolutely adore!  



Here are the looks that they show on the website!  I love each of them and would wear all of them!  If only I could afford to buy everything!! ;)




To shop the looks, click on the outfit!

         

I also put together three outfits that I would love to wear (once again, to get the outfit details, click on the image):




Have you shopped at JCPenney recently? If so, let me know what you thought in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awww yay! Thanks for giving me this heads up! I totally feel the same as you when it comes to JCP, but I love J.Crew!! Totally going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)