allGLAMMEDup: How To Wear Leather: Brooklyn Blonde

How To Wear Leather: Brooklyn Blonde

4:00 AM

I was originally going to have this post include all my favorite style bloggers and how they incorporate leather into their fall wardrobe, since it is one of the most favorited trends for fall.  As I was looking for images to include, I was taking a look at Helena from Brooklyn Blonde, and realized that she wears leather in the majority of her outfit posts.  Hence, I am dedicating this post to her since she clearly knows how to rock the leather trend!

image via

image via

image via

image via

image via

image via

image via

image via

image via

image via

And for the final shabang... All leather everything.

image via

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)