allGLAMMEDup: Polyvore on the iPhone Contest

Polyvore on the iPhone Contest

9:18 AM

If you're wondering how I create my collages, I use Polyvore.com.  It's so easy to use, and is very user friendly!  I've been using it for a couple years now (since I started blogging), and have been waiting for them to come out with an iPhone app for quite some time.  But, IT'S FINALLY HERE!  Polyvore just released their iPhone app, and is having a contest that you can enter!  All you have to do is create a set using the required images, and they will pick one set to feature on the front page of their app!  This is the one I created:

Polyvore on the iPhone Contest



If you make a set, leave the link in the comments so I can see!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)