allGLAMMEDup: Kate Spade New York Spring 2013

Kate Spade New York Spring 2013

4:00 AM

So as some of you may know, I'm kinda obsessed with Kate Spade (and I've been working there since November).  Last week, we got in new shipment with the new collection that I am absolutely OBSESSED with!!  "Bright colors like shocking pink, pool blue, and sunshine yellow and cheeky accessories, including a clutch shaped like a giant pair of sunglasses, were the big messages at Kate Spade New York for Spring. The models' manicures even matched their gingham separates. We're not against having fun with fashion, but heavy-handed styling that paired a sleeveless pink dress with pink polka-dot tights and pink flower-print shoes was too cutesy for its own good. Casual looks like a miniskirt/T-shirt/cardigan combo were the best things about this collection" (Style.com).  I love the classic, ladylike style mixed with a little bit of fun edge.





















Are you loving this collection too??

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh man...this is amazing! It's so retro...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I just love Kate Spade. I am so ready for spring!!!

    xo Megan, to: Hello Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)