allGLAMMEDup: Sprinkled Pink Mock-Champagne
,

Sprinkled Pink Mock-Champagne

4:00 AM

Last night, I had a girls night with Christi and Halie. We made this really yummy and pretty (non-alcoholic) drink, so I thought I'd share the recipe with you!


Ingredients:

1 pint Ocean Spray's Cran-Pomegranate Juice
1/2 pint Sprite
1 pint Ginger Ale
Rainbow Sprinkles

Instructions:

Mix the juice, Sprite and ginger ale together in a punch bowl.  That's it for the drink!
Now for the fun part :) Before putting the drink into the glass, put the rainbow sprinkles on a plate.  Take a glass and dip the very tip of the rim of the glass into the punch bowl.  Then, dip the glass into the sprinkles (yes, the sprinkles stay!).
And voila! You have a Sprinkled Pink Mock-Champagne :) Easy, right?!


Let me know if you try this recipe!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)