allGLAMMEDup: Addiction Salon and Fitness Studio
,

Addiction Salon and Fitness Studio

5:00 AM

Last week, one of my long-time friends, Jennie, invited me to come into the new salon she works at Addictiona brand new salon in Orange, to check out their great new space and get a haircut and blowdry.


From the second I walked into the salon, I was in love.  Everything about the decor was perfect, from the chandeliers to the velvet couches and fancy black framed mirrors.  Everything looked so chic!


more after the break...




When I came in, Jennie and I caught up and chatted for a bit, and then it was to the sinks for a wash.  Above each chair were little mini chandeliers, which were so pretty to look at while getting my hair washed :)





I got a haircut from Jennie, and she did such a good job.  I hadn't gotten a haircut in maybe 5 months, so I definitely needed it.  Last time I got a haircut, it was the three-point lob (long bob), and my hair has grown quite a bit since then.  My "layers" were grown out and definitely needed to be evened out.  Although the cut wasn't dramatic, I can really tell a difference and it feels so much better now!


Sunny, the owner, creates her own hair products which are of course called Addiction, and they smell so good!



Jennie also gave me some gorgeous beachy waves



Addiction also offers spray blowouts, up-dos, hot oil scalp massages, color, makeup and more.  They also have a fitness studio where they offer barre classes, zumba, pole, yoga and more.

If you live in Orange County, stop by to check out this cute new salon and make them feel welcome!  Sunny is being kind enough to offer my readers a few special deals:

2 weeks of fitness classes for $35
$10 off any color service
Free haircut with color service (with Jennie)

Thanks to Jennie and Sunny for inviting me! Hope to see you again soon :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)