allGLAMMEDup: Wednesday Wishlist: Spring Accessories
,

Wednesday Wishlist: Spring Accessories

5:00 AM


Spring is coming upon us, which means it's time to start stocking up on some Spring pieces!  These are some of my favorites right now (all from Nordstrom and Forever 21), and I'd love to include them in my Spring wardrobe!  As I mentioned last week, I'm obsessed with everything neon, so I had to include some of that in this post.  One of my favorites is the neon crystal bungee bracelet.  I love the combination of the sparkle and sporty style--totally unexpected!

1. Patent Messenger Bag - Forever 21 $29.80
2. ZIGIgirl 'Arrow' Sandal - Nordstrom $58.95
4. Tasha Drop Earrings - Nordstrom $24
8. Oversized Neon Boston Bag - Forever 21 $21.80

Which piece is your favorite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)