allGLAMMEDup: MTV MOVIE AWARDS BEST DRESSED

MTV MOVIE AWARDS BEST DRESSED

5:00 AM

The MTV Movie Awards were last night, and although I didn't watch it, I (of course) looked up the red carpet looks to see what the celebs were wearing, and I've gathered my eight favorite looks to share with you guys.

Karina Smirnoff

I totally thought I was over peplums, but she's totally rocking this dress!

Holland Roden

Never heard of this girl, but she's adorable! This dress is the perfect combination of sexy and girly.

Shuan Robinson

Never heard of this girl either, but I LOVE her dress! Totally see the art deco trend on this one :) (Speaking of art deco.. I'm totally looking forward to Great Gatsby next month!!)

Snooki

Ok, I'm totally impressed by Snooki here.  She looks so classy! The hair is a little much, but she looks so good in this dress!

Zoe Saldana

It's so simple, but bold at the same time with the floral pattern and high leg slit.

Ke$ha

Ok, some of you are probably thinking, "What the heck?!" But I actually like this outfit. She totally looks like she was wishing she was at Coachella.

Kylie Jenner

Seriously? She's 15 and looks like she's 20. She just looks amazing. As always!

Selena Gomez

And for the grand finale, my favorite of the night!! Selena Gomez has been looking so fab ever since she left the Biebs. This dress is just gorg on her!

What was your favorite look? Share in the comments below!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)