allGLAMMEDup: STATEMENT JEWELRY @ TOPSHOP
,

STATEMENT JEWELRY @ TOPSHOP

5:00 AM

I was at The Grove in LA yesterday, and finally got the chance to visit the new Topshop that opened in February.  As I was looking at the jewelry, I was pretty much drooling over all of it.  There was so much neon, jewels, gold, spikes, lucite, and triangles, and I was just going crazy!  There were also a few cool pieces that I might try and DIY :)

Here are some of the pieces that I loved:

topshop, jewelry, spring, necklaces, neon, chain, cord, triangles, jewels, citrus, gold, geometric

topshop, jewelry, spring, neon, color, rhinestones, bracelets, spikes, triangles, geometric, cuff

topshop, jewelry, spring, neon, color, rhinestones, earrings, spikes, triangles, geometric, cuff

What do you think of this awesome statement jewelry? Would YOU rock it??

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)