allGLAMMEDup: A SPRING NAIL DESIGN
, , , , , , , , ,

A SPRING NAIL DESIGN

5:00 AM


Lately, I haven't really done any nail designs, mostly because I just don't have time.  But last night, I went over to my friend Sara's house (from Glitter and Grace) for a girls night.  We ate some yummy snacks and painted our nails, so I FINALLY had time to sit down and do a design.  It wasn't much of one, but I decided to do the triangle design.  I already had Essie's "In The Cab-Ana" on, and then I added Urban Outfitter's "Rodeo Sweetheart" on the one nail for the design.  Sara had a bunch of different nail art supplies, so I decided to just add one gold stud from Fing'rs at the tip of the triangle.

Cute, huh?  Have you tried any cool nail designs lately? If so, share in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)