allGLAMMEDup: LOOK FOR LESS: LILY COLLINS
,

LOOK FOR LESS: LILY COLLINS

5:00 AM


It is now August, which means it's just about time to start breaking out the fall clothes!  I'm really loving this military chic look that Lily Collins wore while running errands in Beverly Hills.  I have a feeling this is going to be one of my go-to outfits for the fall!  It's so easy, and you can easily dress it up a little for dinner with a blingy statement necklace, a pair of strappy heels and a clutch.

Shop the pieces:








You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love this look! And I'm soooo ready for fall clothes.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking that jacket (if it even qualifies as one) that she's got. I have a similar piece in navy blue and I wear it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! I love her style. You did a great job xo

    Teresa
    www.moneycanbuylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)