allGLAMMEDup: My Favorite VMAS Red Carpet Looks

My Favorite VMAS Red Carpet Looks

1:11 PM

Everyone who's anyone knows what last night was--the MTV VMAs.  I always look forward to the VMAs red carpet show because the outfits are so different and edgy.  

Today, I'm sharing my favorite looks with you from one of my favorite red carpet shows of the year, and I'm going to start with my two favorite mens' looks.


I would totally date either one of them.  I love when guys are so confident in their manliness that they aren't afraid to dress fashionably.  I love this mint green suit that Macklemore is wearing, as well as Ryan Lewis in the leather sleeved bomber jacket.


Darren Criss is so sexy. Especially in this wine-colored suit!

And now for the girls...


Allison Williams looks so chic and feminine in a Valentino dress and Christian Louboutin shoes.


Ok, I'm not CRAZY about Katy Perry's Emanuel Ungaro look, but I do love the leopard print.  What I do love about this look though is her beauty look.  She looks very fresh and put together.


I love me some Ellie Goulding, and she looks so fierce in this spiked Brian Atwood dress!


GORGEOUS. Just gorgeous (Ciara in Givenchy).


Shailene Woodley looks so fierce in Emilio Pucci


Finally, Taylor Swift is dressing like a woman! I thought she looked gorgeous in Hervé Léger By Max Azria.


I LOVE Selena Gomez.  I think she's so classy, but edgy at the same time.  This Atelier Versace ensemble was a great look for her!


Rita Ora looked absolutely FABULOUS!!! The Alexandre Vauthier Couture look was totally outrageous with the extra long feather train, but she totally worked it.

Which look was your favorite? Share in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)