allGLAMMEDup: STAY STRONG

STAY STRONG

12:26 AM


Lately, I've constantly been reminded of this verse, which is actually my life verse. I'm often looking for other things to help me get to where I want to be, or think that if I just had this, then I would be able to do that. 

Last night, I actually went to a seminar where hypnotist, Mark Yuzuik, was supposedly supposed to "hypnotize" you into becoming successful and make you go after your dreams.  Stupidly, I went into it thinking, "This is going to be great! I'm going to leave here feeling inspired and be able to lose weight and make my dreams happen." About half way through the seminar, I realized how gullible and dumb I was being.  Why would I listen to this guy and think that he would be capable of making me reach my goals and make my dreams a reality when I have an amazing God who through Him, I can do far beyond what I've ever been able to imagine?

I don't want to be looking for these types of things to help me accomplish what I want to accomplish.  I want to constantly remember that God is always with me, and as long as I know that, I can do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I put my mind to, as long as it is in God's will. 

I hope you are having a FABULOUS week, and remember to STAY STRONG!  God is ALWAYS by your side.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)