allGLAMMEDup: Falling For Emerald
, ,

Falling For Emerald

8:32 AM


Dress: BCBG Max Azria (similar) | Clutch: Kate Spade Saturday | Shoes: Steve Madden | Necklace: Forever 21 | Bracelets: Forever 21, H&M

Last Saturday, I attended the FABULOUS! Cadillac Couture Competition & FIDM Debut Fashion Show at Fashion Island in Newport Beach, CA, and this is what I wore!  My friend Halie found this GORGEOUS BCBG dress at Crossroads Trading for only $18!! I am absolutely in LOVE with it!

Stay tuned for a recap & highlights of the FABULOUS! FIDM Fashion Show!





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The color of the dress is amazing and you look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) Just subscribed to you on YouTube!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)