allGLAMMEDup: Halloween: Channeling Carrie Bradshaw
,

Halloween: Channeling Carrie Bradshaw

11:53 AM


Happy Halloween!! Last night, my roommates plus a friend went to a pageant Halloween party in Hollywood.  I dressed up as the 80's Carrie Bradshaw (from The Carrie Diaries), and I'd have to say that this is probably my favorite costume EVER.  I made my tulle skirt with the help of my roommates, Jaz & Tyler, and will hopefully be uploading a DIY video in the near future!



Sweater: H&M (similar here & here) | Skirt: DIY | Heels: H&M (similar here & here) | Bag: H&M DIY | Necklace: H&M (this one works too) | Earrings: H&M | Headband: similar


I bought a little purse from H&M and decorated it like how Carrie had hers in The Carrie Diaries (Instagram post)


Jazmine's stepmom, Kelly Rodriguez, who is a esthetician/makeup artist, came over to do our makeup, and she did such  a FABULOUS job!! As you can kinda see in the photo above, my skin tone is not even and I have a lot of dark spots.  She was magically able to cover that all up and make my skin look nearly flawless!  I also love how she did my eyes (I showed her this picture from Anna-Sophia Robb's Instagram).

She is also going to be coming over sometime soon to give us girls facials and do a skin care class, so I will most likely share that on here as well!


She also did an amazing job on Erin's makeup! How amazing are those eyes?!


Carrie Bradshaw, Dorothy, Miley Cyrus, Jungle Woman, and Ninja


Look! It's Michael Jackson! JK. This guy's name is Cassanova and he looks and dances just like MJ. Check out my Instagram video to see him in action.


Jaz and I with a couple French cops from the 70's


Blurry picture, but this guy looked SO FAB dressed as Macklemore (check out his blog!)

I have two more costumes for tonight that I will probably be posting on here tomorrow, so keep an eye out!

What are you dressing up as? Share in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)