allGLAMMEDup: Kate Spade Saturday in LA

Kate Spade Saturday in LA

5:00 AM


I finally stopped by the new Kate Spade Saturday store on 3rd Street in LA for a little event they were having.  If you know me, you know that I am OBSESSED with Kate Spade, and one of my dreams is to work for them in New York one day.  They recently came out with this new line, Saturday, that is more edgy and funky, and a little less expensive.  Just like their regular line, I love all of the bright colors used, even for fall.






Sweet Clementine's was there serving their delicious popsicles.  I had the Lemon Buttermilk one, and it was super yummy!



They even have tablewear!






Kinda obsessed with these sunnies!


Some super cute and stylish outfits hanging in the fitting rooms.

Have you stopped by the Saturday store yet? If not and you are in the LA area, you definitely should!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)