allGLAMMEDup: Leopard & Leather At Style Week OC
,

Leopard & Leather At Style Week OC

5:00 AM


Peplum Top: Charlotte Russe (similar) | Cardigan: Target | Skirt: Phillip Lim for Target | Booties: ShoeDazzle | Bag: Target | Bracelets: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: LA Fashion District

Yes, I am wearing navy with black, and yes, I have my sweater tied around my waist.  Lately, I've been wanting to experiment and verge out of my fashion comfort zone.  I feel like over the past several months I haven't been trying that hard to dress in complete outfits, and that needs to change. I also feel like during summer, it's harder to wear complete outfits and layer since it's so hot here in SoCal.  That being said, I am SO excited for the weather to start cooling down.






This past Wednesday night, I attended the Style Showcase at the Irvine Spectrum for Style Week OC.  There were three pop up closets set up throughout the mall displaying all of the fall trends from different stores.  They had three models wearing different styles of clothes, including YouTube star, Allie Evans of GlassSlipperBeauty!






I will be attending a couple more events this week and will be covering those as well, so keep an eye out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)