allGLAMMEDup: Style Week OC: Fabulous! Fashion Show
,

Style Week OC: Fabulous! Fashion Show

10:06 AM


Last Saturday, I attended the finale of Style Week OC at Fashion Island.  FIDM hosted their 2nd Annual FABULOUS! Cadillac Couture Design Contest & FIDM Debut Show, and it was so fun!


With fellow blogger & stylist, Tauna Carson of TNT Tauna


With FIDM Alumn & Project Runway designer, Bradon McDonald

Some of my favorite designs from the night... I don't have the designers' names at the moment, but I will try and find out!




This was one of my personal favorites! Her whole collection was filled with black, white & red, as well as polka dots & houndstooth.




Bradon McDonald


Bradon McDonald


Bradon McDonald


Bradon McDonald

How amazing is this gown?!


The designs from the Cadillac Couture Design Competition (the white dress won!)




At the end of a fabulous night with Tauna Carson & Carnetta Sheffield

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)