allGLAMMEDup: Tuesday Treats: Gluten Free Pancakes
,

Tuesday Treats: Gluten Free Pancakes

5:00 AM


Hello, everyone! Today's post is a little different, because I am starting a new series on the blog called Tuesday Treats.  I'm not quite sure yet if it will be every week or a couple times a month, but we'll see how it goes!  I also recently got a new DSLR camera, so I'm wanting to create more original content for my blog.

Anywho, I wanted to share one of my favorite breakfasts with you all! Gluten-free pancakes & tea.


I used to be gluten-free (kinda, sorta, not really...), and during that time, found these delicious gluten-free pancakes at Trader Joe's.  I actually like them a lot more than your regular fluffy pancakes. Since they are gluten-free and are made from rice, they are a little more dense and almost doughy, if you will. I usually put some creamy peanut butter on all three, but will sometimes change it up and put butter & cinnamon (with no syrup) on them!

Fun fact: Did you know that square plates make you eat less??


I also like using this Organic Maple Agave Syrup Blend from Trader Joe's, as it costs about half the price of regular syrup.  I think it actually tastes much better than your typical Aunt Jemima syrup, because it's not quite as rich or thick.


I've also been making either tea or coffee every morning using our Keurig that we have at my apartment. I recently picked up a new pack of K-cups--Twinings Earl Grey Tea.  There is nothing totally special about this, but it does taste delicious! I also love using my Paris In A Cup teacup; it makes me feel kinda classy! :)


Since we're on the topic of breakfast, I thought I'd share this fun sign we have above the sink in our kitchen: "If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen."

What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Share in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)