allGLAMMEDup: Wednesday Wishlist: Black, White, & Gold Decor
, , ,

Wednesday Wishlist: Black, White, & Gold Decor

5:00 AM


As you may have seen if you follow me on Instagram, I recently moved into an apartment in LA!  I moved in with three girls that were already living in a two bedroom, so they already had stuff in the apartment.  But I've been slowly adding some of my flair to the apartment, and I am really loving the whole chic & glam look of decor.  I think black, white & gold look UBER chic together, and just makes the space look clean and simple.

By the way, you see that cute little utility cart at the bottom? I found it on Carrie Bradshaw Lied (an amazing new blog I found to follow), and she spray painted all the metal gold.  I'm totally doing this! It's a great alternative to buying a bar cart for $200.

Gold Tray: Z Gallerie | Sequin Pillow: eBay | Confetti Placemat: Layla Grayce | Chevron Rug: Joss & Main | Black Shelves: IKEA | Drawer Unit: IKEA | Utility Cart: IKEA

Do you love this chic look as much as I do??

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the gold tray! Seriously. I cannot get enough of it. I've been debating replacing my glass coffee table top with a black one and this would be perfect on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The utility cart is a much better idea. I like saving money. It can be spray painted in other attractive shades as well. I think gold is a pretty shade but I would like to see what it looks like in red or in tones of orange. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)