allGLAMMEDup: Holiday DIY: Gold Pom Pom Garland
,

Holiday DIY: Gold Pom Pom Garland

4:00 AM


Today I am sharing a fun Holiday DIY project that I found on Pearls & Pastries and decided to recreate!  I'm all about decorating on a budget and thought this was a fun idea to use for a holiday party or just to hang up in your home.


What you'll need:

Garland (Target) | String (Target) | Scissors | Glue Gun | Washi Tape


Cut about 4 feet of string (or however long you want your's to be...)


Cut the garland into 1 inch pieces



Lay them out on the string before you glue them on


Put some glue on the middle of the piece of garland...


...and press the string down onto the spot of glue.


And hang!

I love the look of this and will probably make a couple more! :)

Let me know if you try out this fun holiday DIY!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These would be perfect for our tree this year. I decided not to hassle with getting out the ornaments and I'm letting my two little girls make all the decorations for the tree this year. I think we need some sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! That's such a cute idea! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)