allGLAMMEDup: Miss Me Spring '14 Preview Event
,

Miss Me Spring '14 Preview Event

5:10 PM


Last night, I went to the Miss Me Spring 14 preview event at their showroom at New Mart in Downtown LA.  It was super fun and I was reunited with some of my fave blogger gals!

These are some of the items that will be available for spring starting in February!



One of my favorite pieces--a white embellished tweed jacket inspired by Chanel.


This was my favorite piece, and I will definitely be adding it to my closet when it's available!  Notice the jeweled embellishments again!


They had a couple DIY areas where you could make your own glitter bands...



...and even stamps!


With the adorable Lori Bergamotto from Lucky Magazine


With fellow blogger, Laura Lily


And blogger Marisa Stewart of Socialite and the City


I was so excited to be reunited with my fave blogger friend, Hadasa, aka The Dressy Chick!




Overall, it was a fabulous night filled with fabulous clothes and ladies!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It was so much fun! Great pics! Thanks for including me in your post!
    xo,
    Marisa
    www.socialiteandthecity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)