allGLAMMEDup: Now Trending: Winter Pastels
, ,

Now Trending: Winter Pastels

8:19 AM


One of my favorite trends that I have been seeing lately this winter is pastel colors.  I love this because I get so tired of wearing all those dark colors that are usually on trend for the fall and winter seasons, and to be honest, it actually makes me kind of depressed!  

I've rounded up some of my favorite pastel pieces that are (for the most part) budget friendly.

Jeweled Sweater: J.Crew | Essie Nail Polishes: Pink A Boo, Mint Candy Apple, Bikini So Teeny, Full Steam Ahead | Wrap Skirt: Topshop | Crossbody Purse: Forever 21 | Scarf: Forever 21 | High Low Tee: Topshop | Cocoon Coat: J.Crew

Shop more of my pastel picks (and pieces that will finish the look):




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You have no idea how happy this makes me. I've HATED all the darks and camo and spikes...ugh. Bring on the bright, pretty, soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously!! I hate that whole grunge look... Glad to know someone feels the same way :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)