allGLAMMEDup: Golden Globes Red Carpet Best Dressed

Golden Globes Red Carpet Best Dressed

6:36 PM

Another awards show has occurred, The Golden Globes, and there were some pretty fabulous dresses on the red carpet.  I've split all my faves into different categories:

Royal in Red


Red gowns are usually pretty big on the red carpet, and these three ladies look gorgeous.  I have no idea who this girl, Lupita is, but she looks absolutely fabulous!!

Amy Adams in Valentino, Taylor Swift in Carolina Herrera, Lupita Nyongo in Ralph Lauren

Marvelous Metallics


Metallics are having a big moment right now, and I'm loving these all so much! Just like Anna Faris' jumpsuit at the People's Choice Awards, very Glitter Guide!

Michelle Dockery in Oscar de la Renta, Naomi Watts in Tom Ford, Sarah Paulson in Marchesa

Pop of Color


I will always have a love for neons and bright colors, and these two ladies looked stunning! Check out the cutouts on Maria's dress! And that color is just too perfect.

Maria Menuos in Max Azria Atelier, Louise Roe in Monique L’huillier

Classic Black


One can never go wrong with black, especially on the red carpet.  These three ladies rocked it in their black ensembles.  I'm pretty sure I gasped when I saw Sophia Vergara on the red carpet in this fabulous Zac Posen gown.

Leslie Mann in Dolce & Gabbana, Julianna Margulies in Andrew Gn, Sophia Vergara in Zac Posen

Other Favorites


Here are a few other favorites.  Jenna Dewan-Tatum is looking super good post baby! Olivia Wilde is currently pregnant, and is also looking fabulous! I'm not entirely crazy about the print of Kaley's dress, but I thought she looked gorgeous!

Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Roberto Cavalli, Olivia Wilde in Gucci Premiere, Kaley Cuoco in Rani Zakhem

Which look was YOUR favorite? Share in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)