allGLAMMEDup: People's Choice Awards 2014 Best Dressed

People's Choice Awards 2014 Best Dressed

8:57 PM

The People's Choice Awards were last night, and although I did not watch them (I did record them, however), I took a look at all of the red carpet pictures to see who wore what.  Today, I'm sharing my top 5 favorite looks that celebrities wore on the red carpet at the PCAs.


4. Allison Williams in a David Koma dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and EF Collection Jewelry.  The geometric colorblocking on this dress is SO flattering to the waist (great for curve-less bodies).


3. Jennifer Hudson in a Kaufman Fanco dress, Manolo Blahnik heels, Rodo clutch, and Neil Lane jewelry. She is looking GOOD!!


2. Cheryl Burke in a metallic purple cocktail dress with risque, sheer cutouts.


1. And finally my favorite--Anna Faris in EF Collection jewelry (the designer of this amazing sparkly jumpsuit is unknown). How GORGEOUS is this jumpsuit! Her hair, makeup and simple styling was done perfectly as well.  This whole look makes me think of Glitter Guide!

Which was your favorite look? Share in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)