allGLAMMEDup: Four Favorites: February

Four Favorites: February

9:06 PM

1. J.Crew Merino Tunic Sweater: I'm loving this chartreuse color right now! This is also J.Crew's new style of sweater that is great as the weather starts to warm up a little!

2. J.Crew Factory xoxo iPhone Case: Since it is love month, I thought it was appropriate to include this adorable xoxo iPhone case from J.Crew Factory!

3. ShoeDazzle Lindora Heels: These amazing heels from ShoeDazzle are for sure at the top of my wishlist right now!  They could totally make a statement when included in a simple outfit (think a plain white tee, skinny jeans and a black blazer), or with a flirty white lace dress for Valentine's Day.

4. SS Print Shop Proverbs 31:25 Print: love all of the prints from SS Print Shop, but this one has to be my favorite.  Proverbs 31:25 is one of my favorite verses, and I would love to have it hanging on my bedroom wall as a constant reminder to trust God with my future.

What four things are you loving for the month of February?

Linking up with Ashlyn and Kristin for Four Favorites this week!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That is my most favorite print from SSPRINTSHOP! And, I love xoxo iPhone case - too cute.

    xo, Kylie Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that print! I need some new ones for me home and that is perfect!

    XO Holly @ www.createbakecelebrate.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)