allGLAMMEDup: Little By Little...
,

Little By Little...

4:00 AM


Phone Case: Kidogo Kidogo | Dress: Acacia | Tights: H&M | Boots: ShoeDazzle (similar) | Bag: Target | Belt: Forever 21 (similar) | Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe | Bracelets: Mariners Church

My ultimate goal in life is to be a light and make a difference in the fashion industry.  So when Kim from Kidogo Kidogo contacted me about the cell phone case brand that she and her sister, Kristen, started, I didn't hesitate to help support them.  

I got my first cell phone when I was 13 or 14, and most of my friends either already had one, or got their first one shortly after.  Over the years, I've become so attached to my phone and use it for so many things, including staying in touch with loved ones.

Kim and Kristen created Kidogo Kidogo, which means "little by little" in Swahili, "with the aim of lifting the financial barrier preventing women in Tanzania from having access to life-changing cellular phones.  Cases that care is the mechanism to achieve this goal" (kidogokidogo.com).

How it works: 

For every two iPhone cases bought at www.kidogokidogo.com, a woman in Tanzania will receive:

1 cell phone
1 SIM card to be connected to an operator
cell phone credit to get started learning how to use her new phone

By providing these women with this modern tool, you're giving them the opportunity to change their life.  So instead of buying that blinged out phone case for $50, head on over to Kidogo Kidogo and make a difference.





Don't forget to enter my Silver Jeans Giveaway!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)