allGLAMMEDup: Valentine's Date Night
, ,

Valentine's Date Night

4:00 AM


Skirt: Bel & Beau | Top: Crossroads Trading (similar) | Jacket: JCPenney (similar) | Bag: JustFab (similar) | Heels: Nordstrom Rack (similar) | Bracelet: Juicy Couture

I can't even tell you how obsessed I am with full midi skirts right now, and the color of this one from Bel & Beau that I'm wearing is absolutely amazing!

If I were going on a date this Valentine's Day, which I'm not, I would probably wear something like this.  My plans as of now are just to hang out with girlfriends and watch a sappy and romantic movie and cry our eyes out because we don't have boyfriends. Pathetic? Maybe. 







Have you entered my Glittery Giveaway yet?!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. YOUR SKIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGG! I love it so much! SO Kate Spade Inspired! I almost want to go out and buy fabric and try to make one myself DIY style.

    Such a great OOTD!

    GREAT post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How would u say sizing runs on this skirt? True to size? I've never ordered from that site! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)