allGLAMMEDup: JustFab Dresses Launch Party
,

JustFab Dresses Launch Party

10:15 AM


Last night I attended the JustFab Dresses launch party at the JustFab store in Glendale!  It was really fun and a bunch of us bloggers got to hang out with Kimora Lee Simmons, the President & Creative Director of JustFab.  The dress line launches on March 12, so keep an eye out for that!


The back of my favorite dress--love the leather and cutouts!



These are some items that are currently on my JustFab wish list:








Dress: Nordstrom (similar) | Blazer: JCPenney (similar) | Clutch: Vintage | Necklace: T.J. Maxx

With my blogger bestie, The Dressy Chick


Wearing my absolute fave JustFab shoes, The Monroe.

Don't forget to keep an eye out for the JustFab dress line launching March 12!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The dress is perfect for my sisters! I was worried about sizing because they are adults. I used the sizing chart provided by the vendor and they fit everyone very well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)