allGLAMMEDup: Life Lately

Life Lately

12:00 AM


went to a super fun festival style event at bollare with the dressy chick and got my hair chalked for the first time!


loved this neon orange bag by rovimoss that will soon be mine!


a gorgeous tassel necklace designed by michelle of m dot designs and coral and stone


came out with new spring prints in my etsy shop!


i've been using the baby lips dr. rescue by maybelline and loving it!


came across this new card line at target


and bought some cute stuff...


and more cute stuff.


went to bottega louie for the first time (finally) with amina from studio mucci!


i of course had to get a macaron, which was delicious! i may have gotten a cupcake as well...


and lastly, i've constantly been day dreaming about paris. it will happen someday.




Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to keep up with what I'm doing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)