allGLAMMEDup: Spring Greens
, ,

Spring Greens

12:00 AM


Tank: K. Jordan (similar) | Cardigan: Charlotte Russe (similar) | Jeans: Henry & Belle | Bag: ℅ Just Fab | Shoes: Nordstrom Rack (similar) | Sunglasses: Nordstrom BP. | Necklaces: BaubleBar, Francesca's, & Vintage | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Stella & Dot, Forever 21, & Majestical Jewelry

Mints and turquoises are my favorite colors to wear, especially during Spring.  I have been told that they go best with my skin tone, which has pink in it, so it balances it out.  I've been using this mint green bag from Just Fab almost every day since receiving it in the mail, so I'd say it's my current favorite!







What's your favorite color to wear during Spring?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. From one Katie to another...

    The color of your bag is perfection!

    My go to spring color has been blush, hands down. My other favorite name for blush recently has been "dusty rose" - so chic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)