allGLAMMEDup: Beach Babe
, ,

Beach Babe

12:00 AM



As the weather in SoCal has been getting warmer, I've been reminded that I am an OC girl at heart.  I've grown up here my whole life, and I love the casual and be achy style that goes along with the lifestyle here.  I really want to start representing the OC girl that I am, so I may start posting more casual outfits, and outfits that I actually wear, rather than putting something together that I would LIKE to wear out, but don't get a chance to.  Granted, there will still be some outfits from events and stuff that are more dressy.  But I just wanted to put that out there, that I want to really turn this blog into a representation of who I am as a person.

Shop more of my beachy faves:




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)