allGLAMMEDup: Get The Look: The Other Woman
, , ,

Get The Look: The Other Woman

12:00 AM


This past Saturday I saw The Other Woman in theaters, and man, was I impressed with the wardrobe styling! I literally loved every outfit that the main girls wore. I was specifically in love with Kate King's (Leslie Mann) wardrobe. The first outfit that she wore included a Kate Spade dress (I turned to my friend and was like, "That's the Kate Spade dress I wanted!"). Her character was the epitome of a Connecticut housewife during the summer. Bright colors, Kate Spade, J.Crew, Lily Pulitzer, etc.

Today, I'm starting a new weekly series called "Get The Look." In these posts, I will show you where you can find similar items from celebrity street style looks for less. (I also write these posts on the Taim Boutique blog showing you how to get celebrity & blogger looks using items from the store.) So today, I am showing you how to get each character's look from the movie! 

Kate's Look:

Top: J.Crew | Skirt: J.Crew Factory | Shoes: Nordstrom | Bag: Forever 21


Carly's Look: 

Top: Forever 21 | Jeans: Target | Shoes: Charlotte Russe | Bag: Target | Bracelet: Forever 21 | Ring: Forever 21


Amber's Look:

Top: J.Crew | Shorts: Target | Shoes: Old Navy | Bag: Target | Bracelet: Forever 21

Which character's style is most similar to your personal style? Share in the comments!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love Kate's look! Your interpretation is dead on!

    I'm also thrilled that I have a new movie to go see!

    xx Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)